It is such a flexible app and I’ve been using it not just as a daily dairy and productivity tool, but as an ideal way to track assorted projects, such as fitness, diet, and now I’m hacking my mental health.
Optimism, gratitude or thankfulness has long been associated with happiness and reduced cortisol levels.
- Gratitude can break you out of a negative mindset
- Gratitude helps you put things into perspective
- Thanking others can improve relationships
- Focussing on good things gives them more power
- Smile and the world smiles with you
I’ve created another tag “Gratitude” which I use to identify my daily mindful posts where I aim to list at least 3 things that I’m thankful for.
The challenge is to build it into your routine and to find a unique aspect of your day to feel grateful for.